YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Organic Food (Read 5455 times)
Reply #15 - 06/21/10 at 13:35:16

breadrum   Offline
Sour (dough).
Berkeley

Nice list of reasons to go organic dude. Freshness of chemically unmolested ingredients can go a long way, a necessity for any serious cook.

&&When not baking I design intelligently <a href=http://www.headlineshirts.net>funny t shirts</a>.
IP Logged

Reply #16 - 06/28/10 at 19:28:02
rodriguez   Ex Member

organic food good for health, improving endurance.

IP Logged

Reply #17 - 06/29/10 at 07:25:28
wind0   Ex Member

I like Organic foods, it's one of healthy food we should consume

IP Logged

Reply #18 - 07/21/10 at 07:53:29
mike ramsey   Ex Member

The difference is that organic producers are taking care of their land and working it to get the last possible perfect strawberry possible. They're not using mass-produced pesticides and fertilizers that upset the natural balance of flora and fauna. As a result, they aren't poisoning the land they grow food on. This means they produce less, so they do have to price their products higher.

IP Logged

Reply #19 - 08/03/10 at 05:00:27
mangsayurtahu   Ex Member

If it wasn't for the price it would be all I'd ever eat. But yes, I agree with the health benefits, I don't think any sane person can argue with that.

IP Logged

Reply #20 - 08/10/10 at 02:29:08
RaulGonzalez1968   Ex Member

Thanks for the information.

Slowly but surely, people are becoming a lot more aware of the benefits of organic foods. Here in Miami, the organic stores are always full.

The biggest shame is that organic foods is still limited to people with the resources to buy them. I hope that eventually, these foods will be priced for common people.

IP Logged

Reply #21 - 08/10/10 at 21:31:37
Lutz   Ex Member

yah I agree and I will go on using organic food..thanks angel for the great list you posted...

IP Logged

Reply #22 - 09/01/10 at 20:19:40

tsubatsa   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Welcome to Cooking!

But you are overlooking the fact that organic food is the most expensive amongst everything else in the market. It is sad that the processed food has become much more cheaper than organic food and is presented as healthier

IP Logged

Reply #23 - 09/16/10 at 00:43:52
Kevin Dement   Ex Member

Hi, Organic foods helps in reducing the probability of getting cancer. It sounds unbelievable but this is true and has been scientifically proved over and over again also Organic foods increase the antioxidant level in the body.

IP Logged

Reply #24 - 10/06/10 at 17:04:23
miladia   Ex Member

If it wasn't for the price it would be all I'd ever eat

IP Logged

Reply #25 - 10/20/10 at 18:08:33
wista   Ex Member

The Truth about Organic Food
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1C8VKtLwY

IP Logged

Reply #26 - 10/21/10 at 08:47:16
hood   Ex Member

I should consume more papaya, watermelon and onion since it is less pesticides.  Thanks for the great list.

IP Logged

Reply #27 - 10/26/10 at 05:24:53

chrisc   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Welcome to Cooking!

Yes, I also think organic foods are good for health. Very useful information in this post. Thanks.

IP Logged

Reply #28 - 11/01/10 at 00:19:28
mentawai   Ex Member

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Great job, indeed.

IP Logged

Reply #29 - 11/01/10 at 23:36:26

carpet cleaner   Offline
Welcome to Cooking!

organic food is so much healther

<a href="http://www.steemercarpetcleaners.com/">carpet cleaner</a>&&&&<a href="http://www.steemercarpetcleaners.com/tile_and_grout_cleaning.html/">Tile and grout cleaning
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3