YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Molecular cuisine (Read 22712 times)
03/19/10 at 00:07:25

cherry007   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Welcome to Cooking!

Roll EyesMolecular cuisine is very popular, many restaurant first introduced different molecular cuisine, has a chance to try! Is a good experience. Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 09/21/10 at 05:21:04
Kevin Dement   Ex Member

Friend, Molecular cuisine was originally called molecular gastronomy. Molecular Gastronomy is the application of scientific principles to the understanding and improvement of small scale food preparation.Molecular gastronomy is a scientific discipline that studies the physical and chemical processes that occur while cooking.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 10/05/10 at 13:28:42
4th.grade.ryan   Ex Member

molecules are cool!

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 10/20/10 at 18:14:04
wista   Ex Member

I think, firstly, you need some practise in cafe or restoraunts in your city. Then, I would recommend to look video on Youtube.com or other sites, and then ou can practise at home or on the work. If you study only the theory, good result will not receive, I have checked up on myself.

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 11/10/10 at 06:04:51
eduis   Ex Member

just tell me what molecular cuisine is?

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 11/11/10 at 05:49:17
felizalamm   Ex Member

I can help you Wink

Molecular gastronomy is a discipline practiced by both scientists and food professionals that studies the physical and chemical processes that occur while cooking.[3]  Molecular gastronomy seeks to investigate and explain the chemical reasons behind the transformation of ingredients, as well as the social, artistic and technical components of culinary and gastronomic phenomena in general.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 11/13/10 at 01:33:19

ladygaga   Offline
YaBB Newbies
Welcome to Cooking!

cherry007 wrote on 03/19/10 at 00:07:25:
Roll EyesMolecular cuisine is very popular, many restaurant first introduced different molecular cuisine, has a chance to try! Is a good experience. Smiley

wow,
i think you dont really know whats molecular cuisine.
Thats a special cook.

Buy Kids,youth,womens  Cheap Ed hardy shirts online,mens cheap polo ralph lauren on sale
IP Logged

Reply #7 - 11/24/10 at 22:54:25
casey   Ex Member

thanks for share.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - 11/25/10 at 10:57:35
niceday   Ex Member

I would recommend to look video on Youtube.com or other sites, and then ou can practise at home or on the work. If you study only the theory, good result will not receive, I have checked up on myself.

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 11/25/10 at 14:14:26
Danj   Ex Member

i love this stuff, especially the king of it Heston.

if you want to find out more google Heston Blumenthal.

he owns a restaurant in the uk that does amazing stuff with food, and did a few tv shows.

hes famous for his bacon and eggs icecream.

i know a few people who have been to his place and they say its an experience

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 11/25/10 at 18:42:11
bayawak   Ex Member

nice share

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 12/03/10 at 20:30:19
berrybekok   Ex Member

molecules are cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1